As you are aware, the centers for disease control and prevention has issued warnings and precautions to health-care providers worldwide regarding coronavirus COVID-19.
We are taking every precaution necessary to limit the exposure of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions.
- Upon your arrival at our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be limiting social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Please inform us of any recent travel outside of the US to areas considered level 3 precaution by the CDC. This includes the following countries: Italy, South Korea, Iran, and China (as of March 5, 2020).
- Also, please inform us if you have travelled within the US.
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies.
201 – 100 Riverstone Ridge