Effective June.1st, 2020. We have changed our clinic hours moving forward at Stoneycreek Village Dental to the following:
- Closed all Statutory Holidays
- *Only Administration available from 8–10am
Please be advised that we are also taking every precaution necessary to limit the explore of any virus within our office, and we ask that you help us by participating in these precautions:
- All patients must be healthy and wear a mask to the clinic
- Will be required to complete a COVID-19 health questionnaire
- No groups of people in the treatment area.
- No large groups in the reception area
- Upon your arrival at our office, we kindly ask that you use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Please disinfect your hands prior to using any pens to fill out any documents we may need from you.
- If using the restroom or exiting and reentering our office, we ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided upon reentry.
- Please inform us if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
- Please note that we will be limiting social distance, including handshaking, as a means of decreasing possible transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We thank you for your consideration and participation in these office policies, if you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols or our clinic hours– please give us a call!
– Doctors and staff of Stoneycreek dental